Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stressed

Ay-yi-yi! I am overwhelmed by life at the moment. Just when I'd thought things were falling into place nicely, they all fell apart! Luckily I'm a fatalist...I always expect things to go wrong :) Then whenever they do go well, I'm incredibly surprised! LOL!
Our landlord has family members moving into the place we're currently renting on January 1st. We had found a house but it fell through. We've now found a bigger and better house and are waiting to hear back on our application. We have to be out of here in 2 weeks and at the moment we don't know for sure where we'll be going. If we don't know before this Friday, the kids will leave their old school without knowing which new school they'll be attending.
My not working for 2 months combined with my not receiving any child support in 4 months has made for a difficult financial situation. The kids are wonderful and understanding. They know this won't be a typical Christmas and they won't be getting much from us. We still haven't been able to take son's puppy or daughter's kitten to the vet for their shots and to be fixed. To top off the financial woes, my car is making really bad noises. When it rains it pours, eh?
I do have some comic relief. Right now Frisky the kitten is in heat and driving us all batty. My 10 yr old FIXED male cat Moe keeps trying to shut her up by humping her. He was fixed at 6 months and has no clue what he's trying to do, and it is hilarious to watch! Frisky & Moe both look so confused afterwards. Their instincts didn't come with any instruction manuals! LOL!
Keep us all in your Upward thoughts as we try to make this move as easy as possible on the kids. So far it's not going so hot! Which means it HAS to get better!

1 comment: